Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Break

This past winter break was probably the most eventful one, thus far. I was hardly ever home and never without plans. We had sleepovers every night, went bowling and to the movies and had an all around great time every day.

The weather was always cold, perfect for hot chocolate and cuddling in front of the fireplace, watching movies and talking. Not a lot of sleep was had, which makes starting school up again difficult.

Most nights I spent at the houses of my best friends and other nights they spent at my house. I didn't see much of my brothers or parents over break being as busy as I was, but I always kept in touch with phone calls, emails, and texts.

My friends and I sang and danced and played board games, anything to keep us occupied. We watched an entire season of LOST in one night and played intense rounds of Frisbee Golf on the wii at 5 o'clock in the morning.

We stayed out of trouble, and had fun with the little money we each had.

Overall, this past winter break was amazing, and I'm sad to see it end. But now I have s0mething to look forward to... the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment