Sunday, December 13, 2009

Well...

It's almost 2 am, and I find myself unable to fall asleep. So, I figured, "hey, why not blog about it?" Then I decided, if I blogged all about my inability to sleep, I would be a very boring person indeed. So, instead, I'll just type and see where my mind takes me.

Eh. Christmas is coming up! So much shopping to do, so little time. I'm definitely looking forward to Winter Break though, and seeing my extended family, and having cupcakes and tons of sleepovers. Ahh, life is good.

Let's see, I have to make cookies for our Portuguese Club Christmas Party on Friday, and then get ready for having the four best friends over right after. Oh dear, so much to doooo. I need to start making myself a list or something.

I still have six tests to make up from being absent but sadly my afternoons are typically filled with bowling matches and various clubs. I don't know when I'm going to fit all of this innn. Oh gosh.

Hmm. Hootie and the Blowfish is trying to sing me to sleep right now. <3
I approve, I approve greatly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment