Monday, May 10, 2010

Formspring

Formspring is pretty stupid and it's even worse that teenagers let the comments get to them. Some people are leaving mean comments just to see how that particular teen will react and some are just saying what they really mean. A lot of comments are flat out lies in the first place and teenagers should stop reacting in such a negative way, they should either take it in stride or delete their account.

One of my friends deleted her account after only a week or two because each and every comment was rude and derogatory. I have an account that I rarely check, but every comment I've had which is about 200 maybe, has been positive save for one, which wasn't even very mean. I think the idea of the website is just pretty stupid.

I didn't like in the article that the one mom that was interviewed signs on to her daughters account without her knowledge. That's an invasion of privacy. I understand that she's worried but her daughter will come to her if she's upset and it becomes a problem. I jsut don't like the way she's going about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment