Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow!

This past weekend we got about 2 feet of snow, which resulted in a two hour delayed opening today for schools and we're still due to receive more snow on Tuesday night into Wednesday, probably resulting in a day or two off.

The Superbowl was also this past weekend, and the most exciting part for me was seeing The Who perform at halftime, because they have always been my favorite band and I've seen them live twice. The commercials were all pretty funny and the game itself was fun to watch, but my friends and I didn't pay too much attention, seeing as we were playing Apples to Apples through most of the game and goofing off in general.

Going back to school today was tough after being trapped inside Friday night and all day Saturday due to the snow storm and being in a state of emergency, meaning we couldn't get out of the house. I got all of my homework done ahead of schedule, which I guess is a plus, though.

Well, the bell is about to ring, so until next time.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment